Schweiz

Wandering the Road Between Spiez and Geneva Switzerland

1 October 2018


Travel opens me up to see the world in a different way, from a fresh perspective, and new light. I am so drawn to it, that all of my senses heightened, brightened, and exposed. It gets me out of my homebody comfort zone in so many ways, holding space for growth amidst the sea of all that is new and unfamiliar. But strangely enough, one of my favorite parts of traveling is in the unraveling once returned. In gathering all that i have learned, observed, taken in, and have become inspired by, and to then take mindful steps to weave each thread into our roots here that we are watering as family. Travel makes me feel lighter and more aware, and to reawaken that presence in our home is probably the best gift it gives me. It reminds me how to see.




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Hours Outside. Design by FCD.