Döhren 3, 27211 Bassum, Deutschland

Season Celebration and Family Traditions

7 October 2018


How I love seasonal change and special occasions. Now that our first baby is coming, I find myself being so excited about everything including, planning season and holiday celebrations. I love making special memories. My husband and I talk a lot about our little family and we promise to do our best to give our child the best childhood memory. And when we say childhood memory, we mean being together as a family, being in the nature, doing family activities and so on. Family traditions aren’t just fun, they actually make families happier and healthier. It reinforces a family’s identity, togetherness, teaches family values and provides comfort and security.

Lately, I’ve been listing some family traditions that will teach our child to love nature. We would love to play in the snow in a perfect winter day, visit different flower fields in the arrival of spring, visit castles and pick strawberries in the summer, visit a local patch to see beautiful and colourful huge pumpkins then carve one or maybe two and just enjoy a harvest feast in the fall. And there are sooo many more activities that I could think for my family (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly) We know commitments are hard but every time we think of our child, we just want to try and do our best to imprint something beautiful and unforgettable in her heart and mind that will make her a good and positive person in the future (who wouldn’t right?). 













Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Hours Outside. Design by FCD.