Bremen, Deutschland

Fall Experience 2016

22 October 2016


I love this time of the year. It's amazing how summer collapsed into fall. I still remember how I dreamed of fall when I was small. In Philippines, there is only sunny and rainy season. For sure to live in a tropical country can be a dream for many Europeans but of course, we constantly look for something what we don't have.

Here are some of the Photos i took at Rhododendron Park - Bremen, Germany


Now it put smile on my face as I recall some of my childhood memories. I would sometimes go to a bookstore and check Greeting Cards section. Hallmark was the popular brand of Greeting cards back then. They always use dreamy and beautiful images. How fascinated I was and I told myself that one day I will definitely travel USA or Europe. Now that I moved in Germany, nature, landscapes, and culture still amazes me. 




Although the weather can be very bad during Autumn, the beautiful warm Fall colors makes me feel cozy. I still couldn't stop taking photos especially with aligned trees and the beautiful vibrant autumn leaves on the ground. Definitely, nature never goes out of Style. 









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Hours Outside. Design by FCD.